- Treat your library card like a credit card. You are responsible for any item borrowed on this card until it has been reported lost or stolen. Report a lost card to Circulation and Customer Service immediately to avoid misuse.
- If your card has been turned in at the Library, you may retrieve your card from the Circulation Desk with proper ID.
- The replacement fee for a lost card is $3. Identification will be required to issue a new card.
- If you need to replace your library card and you are on an e-book wait list, the switch will affect your e-request(s). Please speak to Information Staff before replacing your lost card, so that you don't lose your place in the queue.
- When you get a new card, your holds or materials you have checked out are not affected.
- Any money you added to your card for printing is lost.
- If you find your old card, you cannot resume using it.